- Without risk, there’s no reward – which is as true in love as it is elsewhere.
- The important things to know about your credit card are written in tiny print on the back of your bill – or in the cardmember agreement that replaces that sleep aid you’ve been taking.
But elsewhere in this publication, we’ve written a primer that presents the most important things you should know about your credit card.
- Social scientists will find themselves on uncertain ground if they stray too far from their area of expertise – but if they don’t try, they will never make the sort of contribution to public understanding that debate about the human sciences elsewhere suggests that they are capable of making.
- If we can reduce the cost and improve the quality of medical technology through advances in nanotechnology, we can more widely address the medical conditions that are prevalent and reduce the level of human suffering.
Elsewhere, poverty continues to deny millions of people access to the most basic necessities of life.
- Throughout history, fashion has had a huge impact on society – influencing history and culture – and, of course, design.
But in the midst of all the fuss, there are still examples of great design across the board – from architecture to furniture, as well as fashion.
Elsewhere, from jewelry and cosmetics to specialty foods, eco-friendly product design is everywhere these days.
- From the outset, it was clear that something had changed on Wednesday, November 1st. Not just in the air of the silver-screen, Hollywood optimism that was in vogue elsewhere, and not only in the hope – a word that would come up repeatedly in the coming days – that the formidable qualities of New Yorkers as individuals and as a communal force would overcome the destruction wrought on the city by terrorists so committed to destroying them.
- Whether you work in academia, industry, or government – and whether your interests are in discovery, development, or regulatory and policy milieus – you can benefit from the sets of skills and competences presented in this book.
Elsewhere in this book, we have presented concepts, principles, tools, and strategies to help every reader find his or her own path, fulfilling his or her own ambitions and aspirations, and pursuing his or her own dreams and visions.
- Writing can be a solitary and introspective experience – one that is often fraught with great ups and downs, with moments of intense work and moments of great distraction.
Elsewhere, there is a community of writers and readers, people who share a love of letters and a respect for the art of language.
- No beast has ever conquered the earth, and the natural world has never been conquered by muscular force. What conquers them is reason, something altogether different.
And, elsewhere in his writings, we find a similar tone of confidence and optimism in the face of great challenges and uncertainty.
- ‘The Office’ has gone on, in the past, to attract new talent and to deliver acclaimed comedies elsewhere, including the U.S., across Europe and in South America.